8 495 137-70-20
Your child doesn’t like school?
You are a responsible parent?
You aren’t certain in the quality of education?
Our students have the opportunity to attend our school in Moscow or any other place in the world.
Parents who typically choose The One! International School value not only the skills our students develop in Russian, but in English, too! They are excited about their kids finding an interest in learning itself (which we achieve through the Cambridge Exam Prep) and their future ability to continue their education and pass exams in any international school in Russia or the rest of the world without wasting any time. Our school only works with modern day professional educators. And the families that choose us know the significance of an international education.
Elementary School Manager
Campus One! Park Kultury
A special program dedicated to children preparing to go to school
Muzeon — is a public park in Moscow, where our students have the opportunity to learn and draw inspiration from the beautiful art and nature that surrounds them. Additionally, the unique design of The One! International School building only highlights how Muzeon is the perfect place to provide a quality education for your child.
SCHOOL PREP PROGRAM
is the average age
Campus One! Universitet
One! Elementary School
The location of the residential complex “Mosfilmovskiy” is more than amazing: being in The Ramenki District of the Western Administrative Okrug means being close to the famous film studio “Mosfilm”, a variety of countries embassies, the Setun river and the Moscow Golf Club. The Vorobievi Gori Park and the Botanical Gardens are a short ride away, too.
ONE! ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
has a rolling admission
Grades 0, 1, 2
For the 2017/18 school year
What is unique about our approach to upbringing and educating children?
primary school in Moscow offering two foreign languages, English and Chinese.
Our schools are designed to create spaces that are predisposed to granting our students an enhanced learning experience, which is the number one goal of The One! International School. We are walking hand in hand with Progress and sometimes even getting ahead of it!
Our schools are located in the best neighborhoods of Moscow: in the most ecological area of Moscow State University and in the center of Moscow - in the Muzeon Park.
2017/18 School Year
were admitted to our schools
with no more than 15 students in each
in each class
Media about us
Professions of the future. How to help our children.
Maxim Natapov/ 23.11.2016
One! toddler-care centers, preschools conception
Learn more from the story broadcast on Channel One Russia
We have our own nurseries, preschools, and kindergartens!
Schedule an excursion
in Campus One! Park Kultury
Schedule an excursion
in Campus One! Universitet
Main courses and electives
During our classes, students become familiarized with project-based activities and are immersed into a bilingual environment, while our teachers focus the classroom experience to satisfy the individual needs and qualities of every student.
Not only does our school have a flexible system of educational courses and regular classes with native speakers, we have electives in mathematics and natural sciences also taught in English.
Standard educational methods don’t do a good job at fostering responsible individuals that are ready to partake in the development of our society in the 21st century. Centralized educational systems are not suitable for all students: they are not fulfilling enough for talented children and too complex for those in need of extra assistance. That is why The One! International School employs the 80/20 educational model, where 80% of the student’s time is taken up by fundamental subjects appropriate for their grade and the other 20% are devoted to activities and courses of their personal interest.
The Philosophy of The One! Corporation One!
"Every child is unique! The only One! The special One!, and it must develop, and the sooner you start, the better, as in child development education and environment play a greater role than heredity."
Photos of The One! International School
chose One! Inernational school
in the discovery phase
Apply for the academic year of 2017/18. Admission is conditional on the entry test.